Friday, January 27, 2012

I got a Cute Blog Award!


Rubee awarded me my very first blog award!
Such a great surprise!Check out her blog here



1. What is your 'go to' make up product?

I'm really not sure, If there is only one thing I have time for in the morning it is foundation but if i have all that on and i need to add some extra on, these days highlight and a good blush give me a healthy glow in the winter.
But my ultimate 'go to' product is my Garnier roll on tinted anti-dark circles (concealer) 

(I think haha)

2. What is your favorite fashion trend of 2011?

The Peter pan Collars and sheer fabrics.

3. What is your favourite dessert?

Chocolate cake for sure

 
4. Favorite colour?

Black and Red

5. What is your middle name?

Don't have one. 

6. What was the last song you listened to?

Whiskey Lullaby, by Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss
Such a sad song but it is the last song that I listened to.
listen to it here.btw the video is good

7. Cats or dogs?

Definitely dogs!


Thanks for reading:D
 Margret
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...