Thursday, February 2, 2012

Favorites: January 2012



Here are my January favorites :)

These are the products that I have been using more or less everyday this month.
Something I purchased late December or in January and I have been obsessed.

First I have been using my new Rimmel Primer everyday


Such a great Primer and such a good price! I have been using it everyday I have not had to do any touch-ups on my powder, concealer or my blush!


My high beam has been my savior to dull January skin.
If i put it straight after my foundation and under my powder. It really gives me a healthy glow and people have been saying how good and healthy my skin looks.
Really great highlighter.
I have had it for ages but just started to use it properly this month.




And here is the blush that I have been grabbing almost everyday. It is a old purchase but I just feel that it gives me the perfect glow and lightens up my dull skin. 




And i have been wearing these earnings alot, I bought them late in December and I really like them. They are from H&M and wear around 5 pounds.

One thing I have been over using is my lip balms.
I carry one on me all the time and especially in January my lips get dry so I feel like I need to use lip balms everyday..

Hope January has been a great month for everyone!

Thanks to everyone that have been reading my blog. 
Feel free to comment and also follow the blog:D
Here is my twitter as well twitter.com/my_littlecorner

Love
Margret
X
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...