Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Favorites: March 2012

How fast is this year going by...

Few things were purchased this month and I did make an order from Avon, and I will make a post about the hair care products that I bought from Avon soon. 


Anyway, I have just four products this month, Because I have been trying to focus on glowing skin and minimal make up for the summer. 

I used a tinted moisturizer from Benefit last summer, and I will try to stay away from foundation this summer again.. So the arrival of the B.B. creams is perfect. 




Garnier B.B. Cream. 

This product needs it own blog post, I don't know where to start.
Everyone has been talking about the B.B. creams and I had to try one out. This one is great. Does everything it claims to do and more! My skin looks very good these days. All I use is the cream and then a concealer and powder tiny bit over it! So glowing and natural!


The only flaw is the packaging. I would like a bit more ''nicer'' packaging :/
And not to forget the smell of it. Only when I am applying it, I can smell it.
It does not smell bad at all, it is just that I am so picky of the scent of my foundations and powders. 


I still love it, and am currently using it every day!


Rimmel, Match perfection, 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter: Skin tone adapting concealer
I really like this concealer, I bought it only because I really needed a new concealer and I did not have any time to look for a new one. So coming home and trying it. It was super good. It stays on, covers my under eye area and all my blemishes. 


It is a concealer and a highlighter, which makes a whole lot of difference.
The formula is not to thick and not to thin.
The Garnier concealer i was using before was thin and sometimes did not cover all my black circles under my eyes (I have really bad ones)


It does not crease and blends very well


It does have this brush applicator and all I do is dab a bit on the areas that I need concealed and than bland it with my fingers into my skin. 

Avon Lipstick in Pout, Satin finish.

I LOOOOVE IT.
I made an Avon order and picked this lipstick out, (it was cheap, and I wanted to try it)
And what a surprise!

I love this color so much,
I am not sure what it reminds me of, but come on, rosie/nude/pink
It is perfect and in all honesty, I haven't been grabbing my MAC Hue as much after I got this lipstick.
The formula is so smooth and soft.
It will go with almost every look, it is that sort of lipstick that when you don't know what goes with  the look, you would grab this color.


Very sleek and good packaging. 




The lighting was not the best when I took the photo, but it looks very natural on the lips. 



Avon Face pearls

These face pearls are the illuminating ones, (there are also these bronzing ones)
These do not have any glitter or sparkle, only a great glow

They have a peachy/pink tone to them and a darker skin tone can use these as a highlighter but because I am pale, I use this as a blush. And I love it


The packaging are again great and very sleek


On my skin, They come off as pink with a peachy glow!
Exactly what I have been wanting for summer!


I am so pleased with these and could not be happier with a illuminating pearls like these

That is it for March favorites..

I have to admit, Avon did a great job with these products, I did order a lip gloss as well and that is amazing but I haven't been grabbing for it, mainly because the lipstick is so smooth and gorgeous on its own.


What were some of your favorite products last month

xx

Margrét













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...