Thursday, September 13, 2012

FOTD - Job hunting

Okay... a little too soon, in my last post I talked about my new job but guess what... Last Friday they told me they couldn't afford having me anymore... Just my luck.

But to be super positive, I will be spening my days applying for jobs, so this is my face of the day on Job Huntng day number one. 




Forgive the hair,  had a haircut that night.


So all I wanted was a bit simple eye look but not completely boring. 


I used the very last of my MAC paint pot in Trophy, Mac eye shadow in Floof and in Antiqued





The face was left pretty normal,  have been loving my Revlon Colorstay Foundation.
For Lips I used Rimmel lip pencil in 063 Eastend Snob and a Rimmel Lipgloss in 330 Snog


As you can see it is all about the little flick at the end.
I love playing with colors like this and still keep it pretty natural.


The complete eyelook - 
Mac Paint pot in Trophy
Mac Eyeshadow in Floof
Mac Eyeshadow in Antiqued

What do you think? Have you ever 'rocked' the Antiqued rustic liner?

Anyway I hope my job hunt will be short but Sweet, I got a big interview coming up in the next few days so wish me good luck :)

Check out my Tumblr. 
All my updates are posted there, Instagram, random inspiration photos and blog posts

Thanks for reading 

xx 
Margret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...