Friday, February 15, 2013

Makeup, Hair and Nails of the Day (Valentine's day)

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's today... Yesterday, it's past midnight so it's not Valentine's day anymore...

Anyway I had a good day and lately I have been getting into Instagram (margretscorner) and I found a good website that makes a collage and I was playing around. I still have not found out how to do this on my phone as my phone is a boring HTC phone... 

So this was my makeup, hair and nails today...


Top left: Makeup products of the day (Let me know if you want more details when I post photos like this)
Top Right: FOTD using all the good stuff on the left
Bottom left: NOTD using Rimmel Lycra Pro in 312 Ultra Violet
Bottom Right : Had no time to wash my hair, so I done my hair in 5 minutes. Quick, Easy and it looks like a pro did it!

So that was it, Let me know if you want to see more small post like this.
I am starting to love instagram (margretscorner) and I think I will become addicted soon haha.

I did post all these photos on my Tumblr and I do update my tumblr so many times a day with photos that inspire me and just make me happy.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to 'like' My Little Corner on Facebook

Margrét

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...