Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lipstick of the day #1 - Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar

Hi Everyone!
Long time no blogging... (not the first time I have started a blog like this haha)
Well anyway I am in Iceland!
I just moved from London and I am now home in Iceland, so excuse the quite-ness on the blog, it has been busy few weeks...

So, I have too many lipsticks so I thought to myself I need to start doing Lipstick of the day...

Today I was wearing Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar.
It is a liquid lipstick and applies like a lipgloss but it is sooo opaque.
I love this bright cherry red/pink color for summer.
It is perfect for statement lips and I think it suits a lot of skin tones.
There is only one thing I have to say about this lipstick and that is the scent.
All Rimmel product have a very obvious scent and I don't like it, but the scent does not stay on the lips, the scent disappears straight when you apply the lipstick.
I feel like it is long wearing and it wears off nicely.

Overall I love it!


What do you think of this lipstick?
Have you tried it?

Get in touch on facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or just leave me a comment :)

Thanks for reading

Margrét
X

Btw... If you have bloglovin, then you can follow this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...