Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mani-Monday #5 - Barry M in Peach Melba


It's Tuuuueesday! I forgot to post this yesterday so let's just pretend it is still a Monday haha!

Peach Melba from Barry M is a very interesting color, it is not one of my favorite but it still is a very beautiful color. It is a creamy peacy (duh, the name?) color. 

It is a great pastel color, It takes two coats to get it to be opaque, the first one is very streaky and if you apply the second coat on the thicker side it looks great. 
I used my top coat on top to have it extra long lasting and shiny :)








If you 'Like' my Mani-Monday, feel free to jump over to my Facebook page and 'like' it too :)
I also have a Twittter that I am trying to get into so Tweet me your Mani-Mondays @margretscorner

Thanks for Reading

Margrét
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...