Thursday, September 26, 2013

Four Little Things - 100 Mascaras and more



Hi Everyone, I used to post Four things a while back and I really love these sort of post so I am starting them again :)


These are just four things that I have been enjoying, found interesting, very inspiring or just very random. I will always try to leave links so these are great posts if you are a bit bored at home.

1. 


First thing I have been obsessing over is this article from Cosmopolitan.co.uk. They have this thing on their website called Beauty Lab and they always have great articles. They recently tested 100 mascaras! on one eye! You can see the whole article with all the pictures here. 
This is a brilliant article, 100 Mascaras are a lot, And this article has almost every brand out there. From MUA to Dior.
 You can really compare the mascaras because it is the same eye. The girl probably has amazing lashes to begin with but there is no photoshop used! I literally went through it all!  



17. Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara 18. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex Mascara 19. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Lash Enhancing Mascara 20. BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara


2.

The second thing is a movie that I have been wanting to watch for ages. The Bling Ring. 
I once stumble on these tv shows called pretty wild, they were about these three sisters and their weird mum, the Tv show is called Pretty Wild and these sisters were involved in this whole situation! The girl that Emma Watson plays is one of the girl from the Tv show!
Plus I did follow this whole situation online when it was all happening and the movie is just very interesting.
Can we just talk about Emma Watson a little bit... she is just so amazing, I really like her.
You have to watch this movie, I really liked it and Sophia, the Director is brilliant. 




3. 

This season is my favorite season. Autumn or Fall, what do you prefer to say?
I really love this season, it is the time when you can start layering up and wear a bit more makeup in the day time, I really love dark lips so I always enjoy wearing them.
I made a special board on Pinterest called My Little Autumn corner and I post loads of fall inspirational things there.
Plus I did do a whole Getting ready for fall with makeup, nails and few other bits, I will leave a link to that here :)


Image source: Pinterest

Check it out here and feel free to follow me if you are on pinterest.

4. 

Studying...
That is all I have been doing lately, and my my I am stressed but I am also enjoying it, kinda..
I know that if I put the work in now, I wont be cursing myself in December when final exams are.
So I have to work super hard and do this!


Image Source: Pinterest

Make sure to check out Facebook to get updates when I post new things and as always Bloglovin is a awesome website so follow me there as well

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Ohhay I remember that article with the motivation men >>http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelhorner/hot-guys-to-motivate-you-for-finals

    I love that mascara results lab thingamajig! Always nice to see what new mascaras to try!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...