Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lipstick of the Day #6 Soap and Glory - Pom Pom

Hi Everyone :)

If there is a lipstick that says Autumn/Fall this is it.
This is a Matte lipstick in the most beautiful deep berry/pinky shade

The lipstick is from Soap and Glory, the The Super Colour Fabulipstick Powdercoat Matte Lipstick line, (what a long name haha), but there are only three shades in this matte lipstick line but Soap and Glory do more lipsticks just with a different finishes, more creamy. You can see all the matte ones here on the Soap and Glory website.

When I saw Pom Pom for the first time I knew I had to have it! It is just that kind of lipstick.




The packaging is amazing, since  this is a matte lipstick the case is matte and has the iconic pink writing on the case. 
The lipstick itself has the Soap and Glory logo on it. It is so pretty, I love small details like that. 


How pretty is the color?
Such a great color for this time of year. It is so opaque and even though it is matte it is not drying at all. 
It is kinda deep pink/berry color with blue undertones. I really like the deep berry color and I think it would suit a lot of different skin tones. 


This lipstick was part of my Getting Ready for Fall Post, You can see that post here.
It is on the pricier side of 'drugstore' with the price tag of £9 but the lipstick is worth it! It feels very luxurious on the lips, quite velvety and the packaging is just stunning. 


Overall the Soap and Glory lipstick in Pom Pom is a total hit in my books!

Have you tried any lip products from Soap and Glory?

Thanks for reading :)
Margrét
X


Have you notice any difference to my blog?
Under each and every post there is a You Might also Like, 
And, I have added my Instagram on to the blog, on the right side of the blog, feel free to go and follow me @margretscorner 
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...