Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pink October

Hi Everyone!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month,  Everyone in Iceland stands together and wear pink for a whole day, every store does something pink and everyone wears the pink bow for the whole month. Every year a new Jewelry Designer designs a new bow and this year it is made by ORR, (you can see the whole collection here.) I think these are always so beautiful and its a good way to support amazing cause.


Everyone puts there hands together and it makes me very proud how much everyone is involved. Take a look at this video, it's only 1 minute and you can see what I drove past one morning and I loved it haha




I really love the color Pink and even though I own hardly anything pink (chlothing!)  I though I would share with you, how I wear pink :)

Nails:



OPI - If you Moust you Moust
No7 - Daisy Darling
China Glaze - Pink Voltage

Blush:


NYX - Peach
No7 - Cool Pink
MUA - Marshmallow


Lips: 


MAC - Speak Louder (Full post here)
FashionistA - Ultra Pink
Revlon - Sweet Tart (More here)


Tools:


Real techniques brushes! So pretty with Pink Handles,
My favorite Blush brush and the stippling brush :)
Finally you can get these in Iceland and I totally recomend these two.

What is your favorite way to wear pink?
I can not make my mind up! I love every way 


Thanks for reading everyone

Margrét
X






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...