Monday, February 24, 2014

Mani-Monday... The Mint edition

Hi everyone


It is still super cold here in Iceland but I can't wait for spring. I just got a new watch sent in the mail few days ago. It is super cute and the best thing, it is a mint color! I pulled out a mint necklace I got from ebay, you can see it here when I posted a little ebay haul. 

I also got the watch from ebay (link here) It is only 3 pounds with free international delivery!



I just had to have Mint nails so I used one of my favorite spring nail polishes and that is the Rimmel Lycra Pro nail polish in Peppermint.

There is actually a little story behind this nail polish, like year and a half ago, everyone was talking about this shade in the blogging world. It is very similar to Essie Mint Candy Apple. So once me and my boyfriend was shopping and he was rushing me to pick my third item for a 3 for 2 offer. I couldn't decide and then I saw this shade and I thought, yes I have to have it. 
By the time I was home and about to take a shower, I looked down and I had this shade on my toe nails! Yes, I bought it twice without remembering I had it AND I was wearing it. 
At that point I did take a break in shopping and now I make sure I know my stash before I go shopping :D


Well I had to add a 'little' glitter!
Rimmel Lycra Pro in Peppermint with the OPI In true Stefani Fashion, my current obsession 


So, that was it, I hope everyone has a great week ahead...

Thanks for reading
Margrét




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...