Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mani-Monday... Topshop - Profound

Hi Everyone

I found one of my favorite transitioning, summer to autumn, shade ever. It is a mix between a dusty purple, lavender, nude and beige. At least that is what I think. It is not too bright or too nude. I just loved how it looked with my skin tone

I am a big fan of the Topshop Nail polishes and I think for five pounds you can't go wrong. It is impossible for me to pick up one when I go into Topshop Oxford Street, there are just way too many shades available so the other day I picked up three new one. The one I am wearing today is called Profound.


Topshop - Profound
You can find it here :)


I think the formula of the Topshop nail polishes is opaque, fast drying and long lasting. I normally use top coat and I will probably do a post soon on my two favorite top coats :)

The brush is wide so it is easy to apply, I always paint my nails in two coats, even if the polish is very opaque, it is just a habit. Honestly I think nail polishes last longer if you do the first coat really sheer and then the second a little thicker. Anyway back to this nail polish, it was very easy to apply.

I just can't get enough of this shade, I haven't seen a shade quite like this, it doesn't look much but in person the shade is gorgeous.

If you have any great summer to autumn shades to recommend to me, please let me know :)

Thanks for reading

Margrét 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...