Monday, September 15, 2014

The Sunday Post... Late August Favorites

Hi Everyone, it's getting a bit late and I can't stop watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I forgot that it had started again so I am already on episode 6 this evening. I just can't stop watching! Am I the only one that is obsessed with The Housewives??

I wanted to post my August Favorites the other day but I just kept on forgetting to write it. I decided to throw it in a little Sunday Post this evening :)



Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - I have been on a little Nars craving lately. I picked up those foundation after falling in love with the concealer. There is a lot of hype around this foundation and I will admit that I love it. It is so natural but good coverage. I think the shade is perfect for me and it blend out so perfectly. 

Nars Radiance Creamy concealer - This was one of the first recent Nars purchase and I fell in love, it is very creamy but not so creamy that it creases under my eyes. It conceals almost everything and lasts all day. 


I will do a full review soon with a before and after picture so you can see how the foundation and concealer performs :)

MAC 217 Brush - I just love this brush, it is a must have. I use it to blend out harsh edges. For everyday I use one eyeshadow all over the lid and then blend it out with the 217. The brush is also amazing with cream shadows.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow stick in bluffing - This has been the easiest thing to use in the mornings when I am in a rush. I just love this shade, a beautiful metallic light taupe. It does crease on me if I don't use primer (everything does). I still love it and it makes a good shadow base. 

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Mono Eyeshadows - I have already done photos for a post only about these, just a little heads up, these are amazing. Such a great pigmentation and the shades are gorgeous. The post will be up next week :)



Bumble and Bumble Creme De Coco Shampoo and Conditioner - I am not a person that spends a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner, I did pick these up in a recent Space NK trip and I couldn't be happier. My hair feels so soft and healthy since I started using them. They smell amazing and they leave my hair super shiny.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Every brand has one of these out at the moment. I have tried few from the drugstore and the Garnier micellar water is the best one. It is a great makeup remover and does not leave a sticky residue on my skin. 

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof eye makeup remover - I wear waterproof mascara on daily basis so a good waterproof makeup remover is so important. The reason why I like this one is that it feels soothing. It is a great eye makeup remover but the soothing factor is so good.

MAC Perfume - I have been enjoying this perfume all through August, I am crap at describing scents but I added a perfume collection onto my blog ideas and I might try to describe some of the ones I own. This one is great for every day and smells a bit like sophisticated and girly at the same time.

Well that was it for todays post, hope your week will be good and don't forget to follow the blog on bloglovin :D

Thanks for reading

Margrét 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...