Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas nails



I'm in loooove with these



I did my nails today and absolutely loved them and I am definitely wearing them like this over Christmas! 





The base is Rimmel London number 325 called Hot Gossip
It has tiny sparkles in it witch makes it amazing looking on its own!

But the O.P.I. makes the difference and is becoming one of my favorite of all time
It is from a special collection and its called, Gettin' Miss Piggy With It.




The O.P.I. is a clear one with red glitter and then silver ones as well 





The O.P.I. one is from a special collection that I have been waiting to get my hands on!
It came out a while ago but O.P.I. nail polishes are not the cheapest one.


Here are all the colors and it was way to hard to choose witch one I was getting. I would love the green glittery one named after the kermit the frog!



I couldn't be happier with this outcome and it looks so unique and sparkly!

Let me know what you think :)

Until next time
Margrét 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...