Monday, August 12, 2013

The Lipstick Tag :)

Hi Everyone :)
I saw this Lipstick Tag the other day and I really wanted to do it.
It was created by The Lipstick blog and here is a link to that blog post.

If you have a blog I tag you and let me know your blog in the comments :)



1. How many lipsticks do you own?

I counted 60 lipsticks (thats a good number right?)


2. What was your first ever lipstick?

I am not really sure, I got a big make up case for Christmas when I was like 13 and there were few lipsticks in the case. I had lot of lip glosses and I remember having few from Victoria's Secret. But my first remembering memory of buying lipstick was from the Body Shop and I lost it and I went to repurchase it (but I don't think it is the same color) and I still own it today!


It is the Body Shop lipstick number 48


3. What is your most worn lipstick?

There is no way I know which one is my most worn lipstick ever, but at the moment the L'Oreal Color Riche in 371, Pink Passion is one that I have been wearing loads. 


4. What is your favorite brand for lipstick?

This is a tricky question, I love MAC for lipsticks but I own most lipsticks by Rimmel or Revlon. There are so many great brands and each brand has so many lipsticks and different finishes. 

5. What is your Favorite finish?

Cream sheen or Satin definitely

6. What was the last lip product you bought?

Before I moved a month ago I bought a Chanel Rouge Coco shine lipstick in 79 Saga.
I am also currently waiting for my order from fragrance direct (and MUA) and there is a lipstick or three in there as well.




7. How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? (Including balms and glosses)

I counted five, I try to clean out every few days because I keep on loosing them.

8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

I use my Chanel Rouge Allure in 99 Pirate, I also use MAC cherry lip liner.
I love Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks in 01 and have used that for a long time as well.



9. How do you store your lipsticks?

At the moment I am living at my mums since I just moved back to Iceland. My storage is just temporary so I keep them in a basket where I can easily get to them.



10. What lip products are you currently lusting after?

I have been lusting after a YSL lipstick :) hopefully I can justify one soon :)

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow this blog on bloglovin :)

Margrét
X



4 comments:

  1. 60 LIPSTICKS?...WHAT THE...
    If I had 60 lipsticks I'd be totally overwhelmed by my options each day, haha.

    I'm lusting after a YSL lipstick too! It'll be so fancy to whip out and reapply in public, haha.

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I must have an addiction because I just made an online order for like 7 yesterday!
      Seriously YSL lipstick is like amazing and I need it haha

      Margrét
      X

      Delete
  2. woah-holy! thats a lot of lippies, and i though i had a few too many. i've been going through a lipstick challenge lately. trying to use a different one everyday and am nearing the end. i'll do a post on the on the blog coming up..
    i agree, i think cream/satin finishes are my favorite. they're the most forgiving.
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look out for that post.. I am trying to post like lipstick of the day so I will use all of them haha
      :)
      Margrét
      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...