Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FOTD - With Some Of My Current Favorites...


Hi Everyone :)

I just decided to post of my Face today :)

Here are the products I used, but the eyeshadow palette is missing, I used Sleek Storm pallet, I am just planning a post about all my Sleek palettes so if you don't want to miss that you can follow this blog on bloglovin or Facebook.

I have been using these products for the last few days and I really like all of them.
Using the MAC blush and Highlighter has been my favorite combo for my face and I really love the Avon lipstick.




Foundation:  Revlon Nearly Naked in Shell
Powder: Maybelline Fit Me in the number 125
Concealer: Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
Blush: MAC My Paradise (limited edition)
Highlighter: MAC Mineralize skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Mascara: Dior DiorShow Waterproof
Eyeliner: Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner
Lipstick: Avon in Pout.

Here is the thing, I can't find my eyelash curlers and you can really see how straight my eyelashes are. I can not believe that I have lost them and I never really gave much thought about how important they are when I am doing my makeup! Anyone else that is totally addicted to eyelash curlers? Just me? 


Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks for reading

Margrét

X

4 comments:

  1. I love the eye makeup! It's shimmery and gorgeous, and I for one can't tell if your lashes are straight. Either way, I think the lashes look fine!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you xx You are soo sweet

    I found my eyelash curlers today hidden away, (thank god haha)

    Margrét
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Can I ask what you are wearing as an eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I am wearing eyeshadows from the Storm Palette from Sleek...
      It is a really great palette and I want to make a post about all my Sleek Palettes really soon

      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...