Friday, August 16, 2013

FOTD - MAC Satin Taupe and Urban Decay Bender + LOTD #3 MUA in Bare

Hi Everyone, 

I love nude lips... but sometimes it makes me look like I am dead haha, but I try... I love this lipstick from MUA and I was playing around with some eye shadows and this is my Face of the Day. 


Here are the products that I used...


1 - MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation in Porcelain
2 - Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 125
3 -Soap and Glory Glow All Out Highlighter
4 - MUA Blush in shade 1
5 - Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51
6 - Collection Lasting Finish Concealer


7 - MAC eyelash Curler (I found it yayy)
8 - Dior Diorshow waterproof Mascara
9 - Topshop eye Kohl (I don't know the color, it is one of my all time favorite eyeliner because it is not all black but I have tried to repurchase it and look at it online but I can't find it)
10- Maybelline eyebrow pencil


I wanted to use my MAC eyeshadow palette that has some of my favorite eye shadows that I depotted. It has some of my Urban Decay eyeshadow, I have my Book of Shadows VI in that palette. 
I wanted to use eye shadows that I have not used in a long time. 
I used Urban Decay Bender on my lower lash line and smoked it out a bit. 
On my top eyelid I used one of my favorite from MAC, Satin Taupe and then MAC kid in the Crease.



As for my Lipstick of the day...  :)



I am obsessed with my MUA lipsticks at the moment, I am waiting on an order at the moment... 

But this Nude lipstick, is shade 14 and has the name Bare.
It is so soft and creamy, very nice and very comfortable to wear. I love the nude shade of it as well.


What do you think? Do I look dead haha? I always wear what I like and sometimes it really does not work with my skin tone but hey I like it :)

Wich MUA lipstick is your favorite if you have tried any? I am waiting on my order and then I will post my MUA lipstick collection becuase I have few and I like all of them!

Anyway
Thanks for Reading :)

Margrét
X




4 comments:

  1. Your eyes look so amazing! Those colours are beautiful ^_^
    The Blushing Giraffe | A New Uk Beauty Blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look is so pretty! and the lipstick is such a nice shade. too bad we don't get MUA in canada.
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Does MUA ship to Canada? if not the totally should!! haha

      Margrét
      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...