Monday, August 26, 2013

Mani-Monday #7 Rimmel Lycra Pro in Ultra Violet and Sinful Colors in Frenzy

Hi Everyone, it's been few weeks since I posted my Mani-Monday.

Rimmel Lycra Pro is one of my favorite nail polishes but they have been kinda discontinued, I say 'kinda' because Rimmel has brought out the Rimmel Lycra Pro Kate Collection (Kate Moss) and the only difference is the packaging, the colors still have the same name. Kate Moss picked 10 new shades but most of the old shades are still available.

The brush and the formula are the same so if you want to check out some of the old shades they are available on Fragrance Direct here. You can buy them for 99p! that is crazy.

I bought all of my Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail polishes a while back and they are one of my top formulas for a nail polishes. Long lasting and very opaque. I totally recommend Ultra Violet, it is a beautiful rich lavender/purple creamy color.

I love glitter so I had to do one accent nail with Sinful Colors in Frenzy, it is a multi color purple and blue toned glitter. 

I love both of these nail polishes and I think this look is so pretty :)


Thanks for reading and leave me your links in the comments below :)
I love discovering new blogs!
If you do have facebook make sure you go and like My Little Corner on Facebook :):)

Margrét
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...