Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lipstick of the Day #4 MAC Speak Louder and Topshop Fearless lipliner

Hi Everyone

Todays lipstick of the day is a combo, these two have been my favorite for the last few days, this lip combo is so long lasting. I literally applied it when I was getting ready before I went to work at 11 am and when I finished work at 6 pm, I still had lipstick on, I even ate and drank from a can but still, it stayed put.

Lipstick: MAC Speak Louder 
Lipliner: Topshop Fearless


MAC Speak Louder is amazing, it is such a beautiful color, so opaque and so creamy. It is a cremesheen formula and that is one of my favorite formula of all time.
The day I bought the MAC Speak Louder I bought this lip liner from Topshop it is called Fearless, this is a great lip liner and when I got home I realised that the color is very similar and when I pair them together, it is a long wearing, creamy lip combo :)

Top: Topshop lipliner in Fearless
Bottom: MAC Speak Louder


The Topshop lip liner is a matte formula, not drying and the lipstick gives a semi-glossy finish.
This lip combo has quickly become my go to lips this week :)

I feel like the color of the lipstick does not show up properly on camera, I feel like it is deeper and has more dimension in person, if you have a chance, I recommend swatching it next time while you are at your MAC counter.

Thanks for reading 
Margrét
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...