Monday, September 9, 2013

Mani-Monday #8 Essie Bikini so Teeny

Hi Everyone :)

Second week of school and things are already getting busy, I am not sure how I will manage with everything since I might be starting a second part-time job but sometimes you just have to push through! right? 

But anyway Today's Mani-Monday is a recent purchase from Fragrance Direct, (Haul here.)
I have been lusting after this color for ages, It did not disappoint me at all! I love this color, 
This color is from the Summer 2012 collection but I manage to get it for 1.99 pounds!
Bikini so Teeny is a beautiful baby blue with a very very subtle silver sparkles, which gives the color a beautiful shine. 
I was wearing this color straight for 5-6 days and it barley chipped, I did not even use a top coat! 
I am just in love with this nail polish and I am sure I will be wearing it loads next spring.




I really really like this Nail polish
My first impression of Essie few years ago, was when I bought a pale nude pink color, it was not Fiji but another color which I can't remember but it was crap! so I haven't bought any Essie nail polishes until I got three the other day, and I am so impressed with the formula on this specific color! it was sooo long lasting and opaque. 

Has anyone tried this color? Or any Essie nail polishes and really liked it? give me suggestion of what colors to get :)
Have a great week everyone

Thanks for reading 
Margrét
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...