Sunday, September 15, 2013

Getting Ready For Fall

Hi Everyone, it is clearly fall here in Iceland now and one morning last week I was very inspired  and I wanted to do a day time smokey look, a wearable smokey eye, at least for me haha :)

The main eyeshadow I used just came in the post a week ago and I am posting a haul from that tomorrow. But the only reason why I bought this eyeshadow was to do a subtle smokey eye. I had seen couple of swatches online so I decided to buy it and try it since it was soo inexpensive and I am quite impressed with the quality so far.
It is from FashionistA and it is called School Days. 

I was using few of my new products, including the NYX blush in Dusty Rose, this is a perfect blush for fall, the name describes it perfectly and it is matte.
I also used a new eyeliner, I bought the Fabu liner from Jordana since I heard so many talk about it. (haul from Cherry culture will be up next week)

I paired it with a matte lipstick from Soap and Glory called Pom Pom and I love it so much, it is a perfect lipstick for fall.  



Products used:

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation
FashionistA Powder (New)
Blush: NYX in Dusty Rose (New)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Tease & Foxy (Tease in the crease and Foxy as a matte highlighter on brow bone)
FashionistA Mono eyeshadow in School Days
Jordana Fabu Liner (New)
MAC eyelash curler
Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara
Maybelline eyebrow pencil
Soap and Glory Lipstick in Pom Pom




I really like how the eyeshadow turned out, it was so quick and easy.
That day I went to work in the morning and then to school. This look was perfect for that day :)

I was wearing a new nail polish and I think it is a great fall color.

This is OPI, Did You Ear About Van Gogh
I really like this color, it is a great nude fall color. Sometimes people think you should only wear darker colors when coming into fall and winter but I really like wearing nude colors as well.


I bought a new sweater the other day, and I have been looking for a sweater like this for a while. I wanted a knitted fairly long comfy sweater for school.
My sister found this one for me and sent me a picture and as soon as I saw it I wanted it. 

It is a deep purple color, perfect for fall.
It is bought at Sautján here in Iceland. 


I am so excited about fall, even though fall here in Iceland is rain and super windy, I still love it...

What are your favorite beauty items for fall? 

Thanks for reading as always :)
Margrét
X


Make sure to leave your links in the comments so I can hop over and check your blog out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...