Sunday, August 25, 2013

Haul! MUA and FashionistA + Random Bits

Hi Everyone :)

Few weeks ago I ordered from Make Up Academy (website here) and they have recently started selling FashionistA on their website, and I am trying to make another order right now but there is some problems and it does not finish my order but the money is reserved on my bank account, so I am waiting for a response from MUA and hopefully one more tiny order has been done haha!

AND... this bank Holiday weekend MUA has 30% off on all orders over 15 pounds, just use the code MUA30!

First off I had to try out the new MUA blushers, they are still only £1 but they have new shades, new packaging and they all have names now. I picked up three shades in Marshmallow, Cupcake and Candyfloss


Because I have been loving the MUA lipsticks I picked up three more and I think that will be it for MUA lipsticks, I don't like frosty or glittery lipsticks and I feel like the shades that I don't have do have that sort of finish. But I will talk about that in my MUA lipstick post which I am planning to post soon :)
The Sades that I got were shade 2, 3 and 13.


I had to get FashionistA blushers, I had been reading reviews and for the last month I just have been obsessed with blushers so I got one of the fill it yourself palette and picked 4 blushers (they are on a offer and you can fill your palette for 7 pounds), I am trying to order two more palettes at the moment and also eyeshadow, so I can custimize my palettes more (add eyeshadows and bronzers). But I will DEFINITELY post more about these because they are amazing.
The blushers I got were: Juicy Apricot, Butterscotch, London and Blushing Coral.
How amazing does the London Blush look!?


I ordered these kinda blindly, I did order 4 lipsticks but the fourth was out of stock so they refunded me the money, but I really wanted that one, it was called baby doll pink.
Anyway I really really like these, they are only £1.65 at the moment, What a bargain!
The shades that I got were: Raspberry, Ultra Pink and Natural Pink.
I personally love the packaging! What do you think of red shiny packaging?


That is all I got from MUA, but I really want to make one final order with few eye shadows as well.. so hopefully I can in the next few days

But then Ethan picked up two random items that I really wanted
The new Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Rich Russet and MAC Fluidline in blacktrack, I had one ages ago but all my gel liners have dried up so I needed one and this one does not disappoint you.
And hello, Rimmel just keep on bringing out great products!


So that is my haul, it was all very affordable (maybe not the MAC liner). 
I love MUA and I really hope they will sort my issue out so I can order more with the 30% off discount. I will let you guys know how it goes...

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great weekend..

Thanks for reading
Margrét
x



4 comments:

  1. 'Juicy Apricot' and 'Cupcake' look gorgeous in the pan! But holy crap, one pound blushers sound like a fantastic deal that I don't have access to :(

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty! But it is such a shame how MUA is not available everywhere :S

      Margrét
      X

      Delete
  2. eeek I also have an MUA haul waiting to be uploaded! i'm getting so behind with all the blogging I have to catch up with x)
    our blusher palette is very similar! and they pigmentation is so impressive for the price ^_^ can't wait to read your review :D
    The Blushing Giraffe | A New UK Beauty Blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your MUA haul! And the blushers pallette are amazing :) so pretty colors.

      Margrét
      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...