Thursday, August 22, 2013

FOTD - New Rimmel Lipstick, Shadow Paint and FashionistA Blush

Hi Everyone :)

I was planning on posting my MUA and FashionistA (and couple of random bits) haul today but I will do it tomorrow, there was just no chance to take a photo of them today... 

Here is a little sneak peak with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint (which I have been loving) and the FashionistA Blush in Butterscoch (Amazing as well).
The Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Pink Chic (haul here) is really good, I love the color for everyday and it is moisturizing, I will be posting a whole post about the moisture renew lipsticks because I have six of them now and I love them.



Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 
Powder: Maybelline Fit Me
Concealer: Revlon Colorstay
Eyeliner: MAC Fluidliner in Blacktrack
Mascara: Dior Diorshow
Eyebrows: Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil
Eyeshadow: Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in Rich Russet
Blush: FashionistA blush in Butterscotch
Lipstick: Rimmel Moisture Renew in Pink Chic


Don't forget to leave me a link to your blog if you have got one :)

Thanks for Reading :)

Margrét
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...