Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas around the corner

It has been ages since I have blogged... And truth to be told, i miss blogging, and I'm always saying: I'm blogging tomorrow. Well this is the last time I'm saying it! 


My new year resolution is at least a blog a week!


But anyway it is CHRISTMAS TIME!!


I adore this time of year and for the first time in my life I wont be home for Christmas.
I'm spending Christmas this year in London and I know it is gonna be good..!


Yesterday we decorated our tree and we went for gold and red theme. I got some handmade hearts decorations from my Grandmother sent the other day so we went from there and it looks soo cute



The final outcome!


The Gold heart 


The red heart! Love it !


Few weeks ago we went to one of my favorite places in London,
The seven dials in Covent Garden. I will go there soon and make
a long blog post about it. The Christmas lights were up and it looked so cozy and lovely 


Most of the lights are up now here but I still need my snow.. 

So please let it snow, let it snow..

Loove
Margrét
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...