Wednesday, November 13, 2013

FOTD - Cold November Morning ft. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog

Hi Everyone, today was super cold, I am right now at the library and I am just so cold, the days are getting shorter and now it is almost 5 pm and it's already getting dark outside.

I did go to work this morning, only for like two and a half hour and then straight to school but I managed to take couple of photos of my makeup today, so here is my FOTD :)



I know, I look way too serious, don't ask me why haha


Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - This is my second bottle of this foundation, I had a back up of this one and I have been using the Bourjois healthy mix foundation and keeping the Serum foundation un-open, but few days ago I felt like my skin was dry and getting very dull, so I reached for the Helathy Mix Serum. This foundation really makes my skin look great. I will compare both of the Bourjois foundation soon since  I love both of them so much!

Primer - Benefit 'that gal' brightening primer - since my skin was so dull and tired I grabed this mini size that I have, I think this product is okay, it does the job but I'm not sure if I would buy the full size. 

Concealer - Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelein Peach, this corrector saves my face most mornings since I have really dark circles,

And to finish off my base I used Soap and Glory, One Heck of a Blot powder :)


Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog - I took a old Urban Decay Palette with me today, called Show Pony. Mainly because it has Toasted in it, (the same Toasted that is in the Naked original palette). So when I was about to do my makeup I had like a 'hey this palette has Smog in it' moment. Smog is also in the Original Naked palette and it is a beautiful bronze-brown eyeshadow

For my eyeliner I used Jordana Fabu Liner and my mascara is Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof in extra black.


I have Revlon Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Honey on my lips and for my blush I used  FashionistA blush in Butterscotch, I love this neutral blush, it is so pretty


So that was my quick FOTD on this super cold November morning :)

Thanks for reading 

Margrét
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...