Monday, November 25, 2013

The Sunday Post - My little love affair with Chanel

Hi Everyone

It's like one in the morning and I am far behind on my stu-dying, so instead of stressing out I decided to do the one thing that relaxes me... blogging..  a little rumble Sunday post.

I wanted to share with you my little love affair with Chanel makeup. I would probably say I was more of a high street/drugstore kind of gal but I do love high-end brands, I have a good selection of high-end make up and last year my addiction started for real, and the brand that I want everything from is Chanel.

I was gifted a Chanel nail polish in Satin Blue and a Chanel lip gloss in 427, I fell in love!

I had to convince myself to get a Chanel lipstick, (only because I have way too many lipsticks) but it took me about 5 minutes and I bought my first one. 

My first Chanel lipstick was the Rouge Allure in Pirate. This is the most perfect red lipstick ever. Pirate is just perfect. No other word to describe this lipstick.
I got it when my sister was in London with me :)
A day before I move back to Iceland, me and Ethan went to Oxford street and had a massive shopping day! and that day I got the Rouge Coco Shine in Saga, it is the perfect every day pink lipstick, I decided that if I could only have one lipstick for the rest of my life this would be it. (and the red one as well, who only has one lipstick)



I love buying new makeup and when I buy more expensive beauty products I like to do it on a special occation. 

The best part about both these lipsticks is that I got both of thm for free! I used my Boots points. :)

I know this is only the start to my little affair with Chanel, there is just something about this brand that really makes me happy!

What is your favorite high-end brand?


Thanks for stopping by :)
Margrét
xx


I just have to share the prettiest nail polish ever!
I posted this on Instagram @margretscorner
and on Tumblr here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...