Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lately...

Hi Everyone,


I started writing this post 13 days ago... 



.. it is 1st of December! I am very excited for Christmas since I have spent the last two Christmas' in London. So excited for family time, I will finish school on the 17th and then everyday until Christmas I offered to work at the shoe store..


So now its about two weeks later.. How is that possible? Well I have five finals, four down and one to go. The next one is on Tuesday and then I am free, at least for few weeks :D




For me December is just starting, I have bought one Christmas present, for myself! and shoes for the other half actually. 




Image is from my Tumblr, Check it out here

I wanted to share with you few items that I have been using over the last few days, I'm studying from morning to evening everyday but I still want to look fresh or at least like I'm alive haha


For my foundation the Bourjois healthy Mix Serum and for extra coverage I use the Maybellin Fit me concealer, I love it so much.
Nex I use the elf cream blusher and bronzer duo in St. Lucia.
To take away any shine, I am using the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder, just in the center of my face.
I use Benefit cream eyeshadow, I have two of them and I like them both but in the photo is My two cent.
Maybelline the Falsies has been my mascara of choice and if I feel like it, the Jordana eyeliner is so easy and quick to use.
For lips it's either the Revlon Lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake (Blog post here) or my new Rimmel Color Rush lipbalm in Rumor Has it, so easy but so pretty.
But the main thing are the brushes I have been using none stop through the whole final month. 

Real Techniques brushes:
The Buffing brush from the Core Collection - brilliant and so quick to blend out my foundation and even my concealer,
Blush brush - I actually use it or my powder at the moment.
Contour brush - I use this brush in the cream blush and bronzer
The base shadow brush from the Starter collection - Brilliant brush to blend out cream
 eyeshadow.

I have been loving using cream products for these last few weeks, it is really all about being quick applying my makeup these days but still look like I am not a zombie! haha

Thanks for reading!
I will be back before Christmas and I can't wait to get back to my 'Little' blog

Margrét
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...