Sunday, February 26, 2012

NOTD... Lovely Lavender with a twist


First of all... I have been totally gone off the radar!

Sooo much has been happening and finally things are getting back to normal.
My boyfriend had an operation and is back to being himself (lucky me) :)

So from making two blog post a week to none.. we shall begin again!

NOTD - Nails of the day

Lovely Lavender with a twist...

It is an 'old' twist, from last year, but I still love it and play around with it all the time.

It all started here in the UK, last season when Miss Kelly Rowland showed up one episode with the ring finger all glittered up! and for the last few months everyone has been rocking it!


Normally when people do this look, the ring finger is a lighter color and most time just a clear glitter, but I have this old OPI nailpolish from my mum, (i 'borrowed' it).
And it is such a unique color, has small blue and purple glitter and i looove it



The Barry M,  Nail paint is number 308. very light lavender, purple color. A Pastell color and it will be a great color during the summer.

Unfortunately have no idea about the name and the collection of the O.P.I. nailpolish.
My mum bought it years ago, and I have been using it for few years and it still has not dried up or anything like that!


What do you think?

First it is a bit weird with the darker nail but somehow I like it, I got few good complements over the day.

Have you been rocking this nail trend?

xx 

Margret


Please comment and if you like it Follow the blog  x


1 comment:

  1. I love the Barry M nail varnish.. I could fancy a lavender colour for the summer! Makes a change from the black I'm wearing at the moment.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...