Monday, June 11, 2012

Sample Challenge (intro)


Wow.. month and a half since last post! I keep taking photos and writing down in my book but somehow I just do not get on the laptop. That is changing here and now, Summer 2012 will be known as The Summer of blogging! 

Anyway, The other day when I was unpacking my make up and then packing it again (story for later).  I noticed few of my samples from magazines over the last few months. Every time I get one of these sample I always throw them in my bag and then when my bag is being emptied it ends up somewhere around the room or in my make up shelf. 




So actually getting all of those sample in one place gave me an idea. I have few shampoos, foundation, creams and good stuff. So why not use them?


We all are guilty off just throwing the samples away and I am so stopping that now..!

Basically, what I am doing, I am going to use the samples, and decide will I purchase the product or not. That is what these company are doing by putting these samples out there.... right? 


I will post my first sample tomorrow and I think it is going to be a bit interesting, will just one sample do the product justice and what are the first impressions... 


What do you think? 
Do you have any samples of your own to try at home?




Please comment or share :)

Or on Twitter

X
Margrét


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...