Monday, March 18, 2013

Mani-Monday #1 - No7 Afternoon Tea


I bought this nail polish a while back. I love the metallic shine and the taupe, brown, gray color it has. this is the No7 Afternoon Tea. It does retails for £6.75 but I recommend that you wait for the £3 off voucher that No7 brings out every few months and these polishes will become very affordable.

They have a large flat brush and it is so easy to use. I like the formula and I feel like it stays on for few days without chipping. 





I love the name, Afternoon Tea, I feel like it describes the color perfectly! Right?


I have been playing around with editing these photos, I made the edges round, maybe you won't even notice but I think they look great. I try to take all my photos myself with my old camera and I try to make them work haha. Well I do like it...

Anyway I hope you are having a good Monday so far, I always feel like Monday is the day I have fresh nail polish on so this is the perfect day for NOTD, I will post Mani-Mondays (Manicure Monday) regularly :)

Margrét
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...