Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Obsession #7 - 10 Minutes, 10 Products Face

I love Sundays, I am obsessed over Sundays. I hardly never work Sundays and I love doing nothing, watching TV, catching up with friends, going for a nice cup of coffee and reading. But sometimes the thought of putting make up on a Sunday really drags me down... It is supposed to be a relaxing day, but today I had to go out and run some errands so I grabbed few products and gave myself 10 minutes to do my makeup, It was even under 10 minutes so this easy, quick flattering look is a great everyday look. 




This is such a basic look and it really makes me look awake and put together, much better than running out with nothing on :) haha


Soap and Glory Foundation and Primer in A Good Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder 
Maybelline Fit Me concealer
Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles
Mac Blush in Peachykeen
Mac Eyelash curlers
No7 Eyeshadow in Matte Calico
No7 Eyeshadow in Mink
Maybelline Rocket Mascara Waterproof
Mac Lipstick in Cut a Caper

What products do you grab for a quick look?


Thanks for reading as always

Margrét
X






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...