Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Weekly Roundup in Photos #1

Hi everyone :)



My Instagram is not working properly, I have unistalled it about 7 times and it never posts photos for me. When it is time to 'puplish' the photo it just appears gray. It is getting annoying, so I am posting some of my photos that I have been taking, and hopefully I will be doing this every few weeks or every week.

So here are some of my looks from this week and I will try to take photos of the products used next time!



I actually manage to post this photo on Instagram
Lipstick: Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral
Instagram : margretscorner


Playing around with new Dainty Doll Lipstick in 001 Couture.
Paired with light eye makeup, natural gold eyeshadow and mascara.


New No7 eyeshadow in a Khaki color, I have been dying to get a khaki eyehshadow for a long time and I finally found one.


Again with new No7 Eyeshadow duo in Iridescent Purple and nude lips.
I am actually wearing the Urban Decay Naked Lipsgloss over my lipstick


I used to have the Christina Aguilera perfume when it first came out, right now the 30 ml is on a offer for £9.95. Boots is only carrying the 50 ml bottle so the 30 ml is on a super good offer. So I grabbed one bottle and I still love it!

Hope you like posts like this

Thanks for reading :)

Margrét
X





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...