Monday, August 22, 2011

New shoes at Office

Shoes Shoes Shoes.. ''one of'' girls weakness, at least mine.
Office is one of my favorite shoe store in the UK, but thankfully, you can order online!
I just saw the new shoes and I just had to make a little blog post!
They are amazing. There is that 70's vibe going on but still that glam rock. The boyish style
that has been rocking the runway is showing, and also the wedges are still there.
The platforms are killers and I'm loving that they still have studs shoes!

Take  a look at some of my favorites...






Loving the wedges plus when they are in brown, they are 'to die for'

A little bit of Alexa Chung winter style


The 70's boots.. Love it!
Boyish style will be big this season

People will be talking about these, good statement shoes! 

Like it!

One of my favorite and definitely on my wish list

Color blocking and sued, two micro trends in one!


70's wedges!


Loving the elegant with a bit of edge



All these shoes and prices can be found here.

Which one did you like??

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...