Thursday, August 18, 2011

Four little things

Here is the first time i'll be posting 'four little things' that i just can not get enough off!


1 - Since forever21 open up in Oxford Street, i have been hooked. Even though the clothes are kinda young and i'm too ''old'' to wear some of those things, i found these gorgeous wedgies. They are gray, so comfortable and perfect for walking into autumn.  






Thats the photo from the website and You can find these shoes here!


2 - I love new nail polishes and the other day I stopped by at Topshop and the new nail polishes just dropped in store. I change my nail color every two or three days. But after i got this color i have been wearing it almost every day.


It is called hearts of gold and it's the perfect gold nails. Gold nails will be big this autumn, not to mention metallic nails. You can find this nail polish here 

3 -  My new bag from h&m! Being Icelandic means that you loooove H&M
This bag is only 14.99 pounds which is nothing  for a bag like that.
This is my third bag this summer, i go though them really fast and the other two were a bit more expensive, i have been loving this style, so just finding this bag, this cheap and in this style was the top of my week.

I tend to go for black alot but i haven't had a black hand bag in a long time so I went for the black one.

 But because it's so cheap im going back for more colors and stocking up! I love the blue one but i always like the beige as well
You guys can check the other colors out here

4 - Adele !

I just have this cd on replay!


I can't even pick my favorite song, but 'take it all' and 'set fire to the rain' are right now my most played songs on itunes.


That's all for this weeks 'four little things'

Maggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...