Monday, April 2, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj

From the moment I heard that Viva Glam Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin (yes, he banged MAC) were coming out, I knew I had to grab that lipstick


Luckily for me, I have a boyfriend that listens to me and remembers what I say... there for I have the lipstick.



How to describe this lipstick... hmm Amazing, and why is it amazing..
Because finally there is a yellow toned pinked, and you might ask yourself... yellow what...
Basically it is not a blue-toned pink which means that for warm toned skin this pink is PERFECT..


Am I warm toned, therefor it is prefect.. well I use all colors so warm or not. It is such a great color.

The pictures do not do this lipstick justice but anyway here are my photos :)



It does come of as very bright pink with a hint of coral.






I decided to throw in a bit of FOTD: and with that amazing lipstick I wore basic eyes and just a glowing skin.



I used my everyday makeup routine and I will make a post on that soon :)



ANYWAY
back to the Viva Glam Nicki

I did not fancy the Ricky Martin Lip conditioner. In all honesty, I love Viva Glam and the thought behind it, and I own both the lady gaga ones, But why not make a great new color with a big celebrity and sell more... Well that is my thought on the Ricky lip conditioner.. It is just kind of useless. I have hundreds of lip balms and conditioners and I would prefer a hydrating lipstick instead.

Check out more details on the MAC website here 

And like Viva Glam, every penny made from that lipstick will go to the MAC AIDS fund..


Have you seen the Viva Glam Nicki,
What do you think and if you don´t have it by now, will you try to get it??

xx
Margret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...