Wednesday, February 11, 2015

FOTD - Easy & Quick products ft. Kiko eyeshadow stick & Clinique Chubby Stick


Hi Everyone :) 

I really enjoy dark berry lips with smokey eyes but let's be honest, it takes a bit of time. I think during the colder months, bold brows, smokey eyes with lots of mascara, flawless base and a dark lip is just perfect. However it takes a little longer til put all this makeup on my face. I found few products that are quick and easy to use and give that 'pull together' look within minutes. 


I used the Chanel Perfection Lumére Velvet Foundation and the Nars Raidiance Creamy Concealer for a good and natural coverage. I have been enjoying the Chanel foundation alot recently, I should definitely do a little post about it.
For bold brows I used the Rimmel Brow This Way, wax and powder duo. I am really liking this so far. It is in the shade Medium brown, it is a little to dark for me but I could not find a lighter shade in the store. I think bolder and darker brows are great for autumn/winter. This brow duo is good, I prefer a pencil to be honest but with the right tools this is great. 
I always have to use a eyeshadow primer and today I used the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. 
The quick fix for eyeshadow is the shadow stick. I used KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in number 38 Golden Taupe. In my last post I spoke about a different KIKO shadow stick. They are just so easy to blend out and last all day!
I used a L'Oréal Color Riche L'Ombre Pure Eyeshadow in my inner corner as a highlighter. I don't have the name of the color in front of  me right now but like I said in my last post, you should be expecting a post with all the shadows I have :)
I used the MAC eyeliner on the waterline to make it a little darker and then applied loads of mascara. 

The mascara I am using is the Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof. I was going to do a separate post on this mascara because last year I was obsessed over another Dior mascara so I decided to try this one out. It is rubbish, for the price, no good. It crumbles down all over my face and just looks bad. It does not hold curl at all like most waterproof mascaras. It does not apply nicely and just don't bother buying this! (haha I just had to be brutally honest here!)

Anyway...
The second quick fix product is the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense moisturising lip color balm (omg long name) in 09 Roundest Raspberry. It is a beautiful raspberry shade that is so flattering.
I used the Benefit Christmas Set for my cheeks (Hoola bronzer and Dandelion blush) You can find a little review and pictures about that here.



The two products that really make the look are the KIKO eyeshadow stick and the Clinique Chubby Stick. Both these products are quick, easy and very convenience for everyday use. I just apply the KIKO stick and blend it out with my fingers. The lipstick is very winter appropriated and since it is a chubby stick it goes on really easily. the shade is such a beautiful raspberry color. I love both products and the KIKO shadow is called Golden Taupe on the website. It is a taupe shade with gold shimmer, the shimmer is not super obvious but it does give it a great dimension. 



What are your favorite easy and quick products?


Thank you for reading 

Margrét 

Instagram @margretscorner
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...