Monday, July 29, 2013

Lipstick of the day #2 - MUA in Nectar

Todays Lipstick of the day is MUA in Nectar

It is no secret that I have a love/hate relationship with MUA
For example their lipsticks... Some are amazing and some are not as amazing...
Let me explain, I bought a bright pink lipstick from them and there was hardly any color pay off, some of the colors have glitter in them which I hate...
But, there are few colors that are amazing and I am planning few MUA posts including my lipsticks from MUA so keep in touch to see that :)


Shade 16 called Nectar is one of the amazing lipsticks from MUA, it is very creamy and the color payoff is very opaque. It is a nice summery color, a bright coral color with pink undertones, at least on my skin tone it is amazing. It is such a nice everyday lipstick as well..



I am loving these Lipstick of the day post, it is so easy and quick to do and I am really getting back on the blogging train haha.


What do you think?
Do you like the MUA lipsticks? For the price you can't really go wrong...

Thanks for reading


Margrét
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...