Sunday, October 6, 2013

September Favorites 2013 (Super late)

Hi Everyone, 

I know this post is few days late (A week, gosh) but here are couple of the products I have used on daily bases in September :)


Bourjois healthy mix foundation is one of my all time favorite foundation! I just can't get enough. It has the most amazing finish, it lasts all day and has a medium coverage.
The brush I have been using to apply my foundation all month is 
Real Techniques expert face  brush, I go around and use different brushes all the time but I realised that I have been using this one almost every day. It blends my foundation in so well and it leaves my skin looking very natural. It works so well with my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. 

 I used Maybelline color tattoo in the color On and On Bronze, every time I was rushing and I was rushing last month almost every morning. September was the first month of school and I love this eyeshadow for a quick pull together look. It is just really easy and pretty! The mascara I used every single day was the Dior Showoff Waterproof Mascara. There will be a post about this mascara very soon, this is kinda the last month I can use it since I have super sensitive eyes and I can only use mascaras for 3 months before my eyes starts to hurt.. BUT this mascara is great, I have got used to the large wand and it really coats the lashes and makes them look longer and gives volume, what more does a girl want?
The Jordana Fabu Liner is a recent purchase and almost every day this was my liner of choice, the first time I tried it I was like whaaa this is not that amazing but with time I have started to really like it and to make a quick line, this is it. It is a no-brainer and a great liner for a rushing morning. 

The main hair product I used in September was the Dove Nourishing oil care, leave in conditionerI can not get enough of Dove Hair Care products, They have started selling them in Iceland and I have seen two ranges (the blue and the pink) but my favorite is the Nourishing Oil Range, The Leave in Conditioner spray is amazing, it smells so nice and it does not weigh the hair down, I only spray it on the ends and try to avoid the root (I do that with every conditioner). It gives my hair a shine and makes it super tangly free. 

Anyway I should be studying for a test and not blog right now but if I don't post this now then it will never be posted.. haha :)

Thanks for reading 
 :)

Margrét
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...