Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random phone blog post #1 - cleaning/organizing make up

Hi everyone!
This is just a quick post, I'm trying something new... Blogging from my phone! Yayy

So I will be doing small posts like this on random things once a week or every couple of weeks..
I do update my tumblr with random instagram photos, inspiration stuff and random fun things every day

ml-corner.tumblr.com

Here is random phone blog post number one.

Tomorrow I will hopefully be cleaning my make up area and organizing everything, throwing things out and 'shopping my stash'
That means hopefully finding something that I haven't been using for ages and falling in love with it all over again.
I will be posting photos as I go tomorrow and perhaps I will be making a better blog post about how I organize my makeup tomorrow or next day... Let me know if you are interested :)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far, I know it'd Monday but...

P.s. I stopped by at superdrug today and picked up Revlon Kissable lip stain for free with my loyalty card!! Made my day



Margret
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...