Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FOTD - Quick and Easy for Work

These last few days I have been trying to do my makeup in the morning for only 10 minutes. It gives me more time and I am not rushing for the rest of the morning. In those 10 minutes I am not rushing at all and I have been trying to go for more natural and easy look these days. 

Here is what I wore today:


Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52
Collection Long Wearing Concealer in shade 1 Fair and 2 Light
(I mix them to get the shade that I need)
No7 Pressed Powder in Fair
Bourjois Bronzer in 51 (Very lightly dusted over)
Rimmel Blush in 001 Spring Flower


Eyes:
Rimmel Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Naked 2, shadows Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall and Tease
Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in 005 Nude (in the Waterline)
MAC eyelash curlers
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara


Like I said I used the Rimmel Nude eyeliner in my waterline
Eyebrows: (which desperately need to be sorted out by a professional)
Maybelline Master shape eyebrow pencil in Dark Blonde


Lips: Revlon Balm Stain in 005 Crush Beguin 
It can be a very intense color but I just applied it very lightly


Here are all the products that I used :


Thats all for todays look, so quick and easy :)

Thanks for Reading

Check out my tumblr which I update daily and My Little Corner on Facebook :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...