Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life and Tumblr...


Hi Everyone :)

I just want to jump on here and make a quick post, my sister and her boyfriend are coming to London tomorrow and I am literally dying I am so excited.


I am not gonna get a lot of time in the next few days to blog and I have been kinda blogging regularly lately so I am pre-writing few posts now. (I don't want to make any promises to my blog   because I just keep on breaking them hahah)


Buuuut... does anyone here have a Tumblr? I am quite addictied and I am on 99 followers at the moment and I really want to get 100 so go ahead and check mine out, if you like it, please follow. :):)
(Let me know if you are here from tumblr btw :)




Another thing, do you have any question? or are you just bored? 
You can 'ask' any question here and I post them on my tumblr if they are beauty related 


Here are few photos that I have reblogged and I really like :)




(Link here, this is my photo and I posted it on my Instagram and my Tumblr.)





So if you like to get inspiration and look at pretty things check out my Tumblr and follow me :)

Thanks for reading 

Margrét 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...