Monday, May 20, 2013

Mani-Monday #3 - Barry M in Pomegranate


I am such a big fan of Barry M nail polishes and I love the Gelly Hi-Shine collection.

A classic shade is the Pomegranate, here are some awkward photos from the bus :) 


Such a beautiful color and it is so shiny... 


I don't have a picture of the bottle and it is too dark to take a photo now but I will snap one tomorrow and post it on my Instagram (margretscorner) and my tumblr

I own few more of the gelly nail polishes and I have posted NOTD with the lychee from Barry M (here).

Have you tried any of the Gelly Hi-shine polishes from Barry M?

Thanks for reading and hope you check out My Little Corner on facebook and like it:)

Don't forget that you can follow this blog also on Bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...