Monday, May 27, 2013

Mani-Monday #4 - Sinful Colors in Forget Now

Sinful Colors Nail Polish recently launched in Boots for £1.99 and when I heard about it, I got super excited.

My sister was here last weekend (there was some shopping done) and I looked in every store in central and only found them in the Boots store in Oxford street (the one next to Bond station)
You can also find them here online (if you know the item code for the color you want you can order them online in your local store for free)


The color is Forget Now and is a bright pink with small sparkles, kinda silver, blue, purple sparkle, soooo girly and pretty.


It is also super shiny and lasts a long time, especially if you use a top coat. 

 I really like the bottle, it reminds me of the China Glaze nail polishes. :)


Overall I really liked the Sinful Colors nail polish and I did buy few of them when I was in central and I am sure I will be getting few more. Let me know if you have tried them and what colors do you recommend?

Don't forget to 'like' My Little Corner on Facebook

Thanks for reading 

Margrét
:)

You can follow this blog on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...