Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Thoughts on... Rimmel Exaggerate Eyehsadow Primer

MTO - My thought on Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeshadow Primer.



The Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer is a white Silicone based eyeshadow primer. When the primer is blended into the skin it disappears and the skin feels very smooth.
Since it is a Silicone based primer it does blur imperfection and mattifies oily eyelids, but also because it is a silicone based primer make sure you test it on your hand before using it on your eyes, some people react badly to silicone...
Anyway the Primer is supposed to help your eyeshadow stay on all day, help the eyeshadow stay put and no creasing. 

Sounds great right??
 (SARCASM!!!!)


Ohh nooo....!!! I really WANTED to love this!
There is a massive gap in the market for a 'drugstore' primer. When I saw that Rimmel brought out an eyeshadow primer I bought it straight away.

I have been using the primer for a while now and there is something about it that I don't like. I am not saying that I hate it I just don't really like it.

It creases! When I do my makeup I do my foundation first and I do put a tiny bit over my eyelids because I have very dark eyelids and then I apply the primer, within 30 sec it has gathered in my crease, without any eyeshadow!

Then I sort that out and apply normal amount of day time eyeshadow and within 2 hours the eyeshadow has moved and creased.

The only time it actually stays put is when I apply heavy makeup and then it stays.
It is like the more powder you put on the more it stays, but in the daytime I don't wear heavy eyeshadow so it really is not a good primer for me. :(

My ultimate favorite primer is the Urban Decay and the Rimmel Primer is not compatible in my eyes. 




Keep in mind that these are my thoughts on this Primer, A lot of people like this primer...
Let me know if you have tried the Rimmel Primer and what did you think?

Please 'like' My Little Corner on Facebook or follow on Twitter and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading 

Margrét
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...