Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Weekly Roundup in Photos #2

Weekly Roundup in Photos and this time its more natural going to work makeup, I have been kinda obsessed with bright lips these last few days and let me know if you guys want to see some of my favorite bright lips for spring/summer.

Look 1 - 



On my way to work and here I am wearing the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Taupe on my top lash line and it is winged out, the photo doesn't really show it properly but it is such a nice way to wear eyeliner, I also used the Rimmel lipstick in 004 Indulgence, I have had this lipstick for a long time and I still love it. I made a post featuring that lipstick here


Look 2 -


This is my favorite look from last few days, it is very natural and soft, I was using my Avon Lipstick (Post here). The cheeks are very glowing and pink with Dainty Doll blush in 002. I have been using this Seventeen eyeshadow all over the eyelid and I bought few more from that line the other day and they are such a good quality and I have to take some more photos with these eyshadows. 


Look 3 -


This was one of these days when I just done such a basic look, I don't even like it that much :S
But anyway I basically put eyeliner on my waterline, natural eyehshadows from Topshop that I have had for ages and actually did one of my first posts with that eyeshadow.
I have been trying the new Seventeen mascara and I am actually really liking it. 


Look 4 -


This was an absolute 5 minute makeup, I used my fingers to apply eyeshadow from Too Faced and then used Maybelline The Rocket mascara and Kate Moss Lipstick in 05. 

I hope everyone are having a good weekend and tomorrow is Bank Holiday so long weekend here in England :)
Let me know wich one of these looks are your favorite :)

Thanks for reading

Margrét




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...