Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Top 12 of 2012

It is that time again, and to start my year in the blogging world I will be doing my top 12 of 2012, like last year. (check that blog post out here).
So here are my top products that have stood up for me this year. Some are new discovery and some are oldie but goldie.


In the next few weeks, I will be doing reviews on all top 12. (That is a promise!!)
So if you are interested follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get updates when I post the reviews :)

 1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation. 


I discovered this foundation this year, I had heard so much about this product and finally went to grab it, Revlon Colorstay foundation is amazing. It looks so natural but is still full coverage, and I found a great color that matches me. I have the color 150 Buff. I have already gone through one bottle and just bought my second.
The foundation comes for two different skin types and I use the one for normal/dry skin. (I can go on and on about this foundation and it will be the first detailed review conning soon)


2. Real Technique brushes


Affordable and amazing quality. That is the reason why they have been so popular.
I love all of them, I think I own most of the brushes and the blush brush and the expert brush are two of my favorite. The are so soft and they blend so well. Love them!

3. NYX blush in Angel 03


In the beginning of summer I ordered of NYX website and I had never seen any of the blushes so I ordered Angel, only by looking online. I fell in LOVE.
It is a bit difficult to get NYX in the UK, I think the only way is to order online, and I am defiantly ordering more from them since my first order was just amazing. There is a NYX store in Iceland.
(Check them out here)
Anyway the blush.... its called Angel and is the most perfect blush for me. It suits my skin tone and is very natural.

4. L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic


Finding a great mascara is a mission in life. Right?
I have straight, small, boring lashes.
Somehow this worked better then any other mascara. (so far)
The brush is great and the formula nice.
The only thing is that it is a bit pricey.. around 11 pounds? but you can always find offers and it was on an offer when I bought it so I was happy. 
I keep on grabbing this mascara over and over again so I must have loved it.

5. Rimmel Lycra Pro, Nail polishes


I love all nail polishes, and picking one 'brand' was a torture.
BUT... I love these, the brush is big and easy to use. These colors are amazing for fall and winter and they last long. One thing is that the whole collection does not have a big selection of colors but these three have been my favorite! 

6. Seche Vite, Dry fast top coat.


This top coat is great, It dries super fast and makes your nail polish last super long. 
I'm already half way through my bottle and it is getting a bit thick now. It is not really bothering me because when I use it my nails dry in like 2 min.
7. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters


This was the year of moisturizing lipsticks, and on the top there were the Revlon Lip butters.
I have few, and like I said I will be doing a review on them but these two are my favorite colors.
010 Raspberry Pie and 080 Strawberry Shortcake.
The colors are so vibrant and the lip butter is very moisturizing.
Total must!!
8. NYX Jumbo Pencil in 604 Milk


I bought the Jumbo Pencil in May when I was in Iceland.
This is a great eyeshadow base and a highlighter. It is so creamy and so easy to blend.
And guess what...LOVE IT ! 

9. Urban Decay Primer Potion.


This was on my list last year. I have gone through 4 small primer potions and this December I bought the normal size.
It is a must have for me and I use it every day. Such a great product. :)

10. Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 Palette


Last year I mentioned Naked 1 on my top list. And this year I got Naked 2 for Christmas.
I still don't know which one I prefer.
Both of them are really great and a must have (at least one of them) for every girl.

11. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze


These eyeshadows are over all a great product.
Gel-Cream Eyeshadow that is super long wearing and easy to wear on its own.
My favorite way to wear it is as a base.
The color On and On Bronze is such a great universal color.
12. Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Pencils


Scandaleyes Pencils are waterproof and they stay on for a long time.
They are very creamy and can be used as a base for eyeshadow.
The colors I have is 005 Nude, 004 Taupe and 001 Black.
They come in more colors and I am sure I will pick up more.
The black one is really good in the waterline.
The nude and the taupe are very unique for drugstore pencils.
And for the last time.... LOVE THEM.


So like I said, more than once, I love all of these products.
I will be doing reviews of all of them in the next few weeks.


You can follow this blog on bloglovin
Or like the blog on facebook
I'm also on Instagram as margretscorner
And the best one, I have a tumblr that I update daily with all sorts of good stuff.

Please let me know what your favorite products of last year are and if you have tried any of the one I have just mention. 

Thanks for reading

Margret X





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...