Thursday, January 10, 2013

NYX blush in Angel and FOTD



Last summer I decided to finally get my hands on NYX products, (I already had my jumbo pencil, and an old trio which I nicked off my mum).
NYX is difficult to get here in the UK, but recently NYX opened an online store for the UK, just click here :).
However if you are in Iceland there is a NYX store there, you can find their Facebook page here with details.

So I knew I wanted to get a blush, keep in mind I had to order online without looking at the product myself, so after looking at couple of swatches on other blogs I decided to go with number 03 called Angel.





This is the perfect soft, neutral, pinky peach blush with satin finish. It gives me the most perfect glow. Angel has been my favourite blush for everyday since last summer.






Some reviews online say that the blush has sparkle in it, but I can't notice them at all. Other say that it is too powdery but again, it is a powder blush but when applied it has a satin finish and I do not think at all that it is too powdery.

The packaging is just a simple clear and black plastic, which is just fine with me, (some people don't like it) The blush is a good size to keep in your make up bag. 

I am in love with this blush, I don't have to think when I put it on, Angel goes with almost every make up look! 

The price for the blush is good, in America it is obviously cheapest and it is more expensive in Europe but still cheap, well I don't want to call it cheap so let's call it very good value for money.
I am hoping to order soon again from NYX.

I took couple of photos of my make up today.

Quick FOTD... (Face of the Day) 
Normal day at work....



Face: 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation in 51
Bourjois Concealer, the touche healthy mix 
No7 pressed powder in light.  (just to set my foundation)
Bourjois Chocolate bronzer in 51 (tiny bit to warm up my face)
NYX blush in Angel





Eyes: 
Urban Decay primer potion 
Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette, (tease, pistol, verve and blackout)
(I used blackout on my top lashline instead of an eyeliner)
Soap and Glory, Thick and fast mascara.
Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in black (just in the waterline)

Lips:
L`oreal Caresse Lipstick in 03 Lovely Rose

Let me know in the comments if you have any other NYX blushes and what colors I should order next.. :) 


I'm also on Instagram as margretscorner

And as always...
Thanks for reading :)

Margret
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...