Monday, January 13, 2014

Mani-Monday... OPI Midnight in Moscow

Hi Everyone...


It is Monday!! I am loving regular posts right now, like my Mani-Monday or The Sunday Post. I don't do them every week but it is nice to have something certain to post when you have a busy schedule. 
Something I am very excited about is a new mini series I am going to do on Fridays and that will be Top Five Friday. So at least two Fridays in a month I will list my five favorites of something. Let me know if there is anything special you want to see. I already have few ideas and there are few brands I want to include in top five favorites :D


But anyway the nail polish I am wearing today is OPI Midnight in Moscow. I have had this nail polish for a while and I always use it around this time of year. I love how dark it is. It is almost black with red micro glitter/sparkle. It gives it a beautiful finish and I really love how this nail polish looks.




What is your favorite OPI nail polish? Have you tried this one?

Thanks for stopping by.. don't forget to follow the blog on bloglovin :D

Margrét 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...